Customer Service Representatives are involved in an on-the-job training program to enhance skills and encourage internal advancement. In this front-facing role, a Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for ensuring a positive total customer experience while originating consumer loans, completing loan applications, developing strong customer relationships, following up with customers to ensure approved loans close and meeting sales and collection goals. Keys to success include a professional demeanor, outgoing/ positive attitude, reliable, and excellent oral and written communication skills. Job Responsibilities are as follows:
• Assist potential borrowers by explaining the loan process, answering questions regarding loan products and loan processing.
• Actively identifies sales opportunities to originate new business by marketing, evaluating and processing consumer loans and ancillary products.
• Participate in collection activities including taking payments, negotiating payoffs, calling customers to remind them of their payments and encouraging them to commit to pays.
• Manage all day-to-day responsibilities for servicing an ever growing consumer loan portfolio.
• Effectively applies analytical skills to quickly and efficiently resolve any customer issues.
• Take ownership of customer concerns and works with management to formulate and execute strategies for potential problem loans.
• Perform clerical functions associated with generating new accounts, processing loans and handling payments.
• Develop an understanding and abides by the philosophy of the organization, including company policies, operational procedures and compliance.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of previous customer service experience preferred.
• Must pass pre-employment Assessment tests, Drug Screening, Background and Credit check.
• The position requires frequent interaction with our customers - professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate, instruct, and persuade others.
• Ability to work as a member of a team while directing staff towards a shared goal.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities. Creative problem solving, analytical decision making, organization and time management skills.
• Basic computer skills, familiarity with Windows
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Additional benefits with Republic include:
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.